Class of 2019 /20 Spokesmodel Applications Now Open
I am now accepting applications for our Veronica Adams Photography 19’/20′ Spokesmodel Team, I am looking for energetic, friendly, outgoing, & stylish individuals who are interested in being part of a team and want to shine in front of the camera. Being a spokesmodel for VAP is not about selling pictures to your friends. It’s about growing as a person, feeling comfortable in your own skin and celebrating what’s awesome about you. Through our time together, we’ll get to know each other, meet new people and make amazing memories.
You’ll be committing to multiple photo shoots with Veronica Adams Photography between Spring – Winter & this year I am adding a couple of new things.
- If you like to travel and visit new places, you’ll love this. I will be organizing destination shoots with other talented photographers in other states and anyone in my team is invited.
- I’m also adding a component to my team where we give back to our community with volunteer opportunities. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long, so I’m stoked about this.
If you have a great attitude and enthusiasm, you’ll be a perfect team member. I have decided to make this exclusive to a limited number of guys and girls, so don’t wait to apply! Ready to let your Senior Portrait Experience last all year long?
Check out this video of a session with a #vapseniormodel!
– Your personalized senior session is included in this program.
– Ladies, hair & makeup is included and you also get extended shooting time for your senior session.
– Fellas, you get to hang with some cool chicks.
– Be a part of a number of stylized shoots throughout the year.
– Makeup class
– You will receive digital files of our shoots to share on your social media.
– A custom designed magazine featuring images from the shoots we take throughout the year.
– VAP goodies
– A chance to be featured in various national photography blogs and magazines.
– Opportunity to attend a variety of destination shoots to include digitals.
– Potential to earn unlimited amount of VAP print credit.
– Discounts to sessions and products.
– You must be outgoing, involved in school activities, of excellent character and active on social media.
– You must be a 2019 or 2020 upcoming graduate.
– Agree to promote and share your pictures from VAP on social media.
– Agree to be a part of a volunteer activity within the community with the rest of the VAP Team.
– An initial fee of $250 will be collected to be an official 19/20 VAP Spokesmodel Member. This investment will be used to cover expenses throughout the year but also for your personalized senior session (or family session).
– You and your parents must agree to promote only for VAP for your portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 18/19 school year. You are not allowed to be a model of multiple photo studios. (This does not include yearbook photos, school team photos, etc).
– Your own senior session must be completed by Oct 1, 2018.
– Your parent or guardian must sign a model release, allowing VAP to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
– Shortly after applications are closed, those selected will receive an invitation to a kick-off meeting.
– All models must bring a parent to the meeting because we will be provide everyone with complete information about the program as well as answer any questions.
– We will have a mini-shoot at the kick-off meeting in order to announce our new VAP Models.
– Models will receive VAP goodies & will have a chance to win some prizes.
– A session fee of $250 will be collected at the event & your senior (or family) session will be scheduled.